Frequently Asked Questions
- What is MVI’s refund policy? Answer: If you run into a situation that prevents you from attending a Single Session, 90% of the registration cost can be refunded to your credit card with your written email request to firstname.lastname@example.org two (2) weeks before the individual session. We need to charge a small, 10% administrative fee. MVI will refund the credit card you used to register for the series or individual lectures. Any refunds for a Single Session requested after the two-week cut-off will be determined on a case-by-case basis.
Refunds for any or all Clinic Series will not be provided after January 4, 2017 as we’re not able to provide a partial refund for any part of the series you cannot attend.
- Can I get on a waiting list for the series program? Answer: Yes! If the program series registration closes after 30 participants sign up, you can always get on the waiting list. Please send us a request to be placed on the waiting list via email at email@example.com. Be sure to include your full name and a phone number where you can be reached. We’ll take note of the date and time of your email to prioritize your request on a first come, first serve basis.
- Are clinic packages available? Answer: Yes! If a clinic has multiple veterinarians on staff who want to attend the series and would like to split the sessions among them, they are more then welcome to do so. Please contact MVI via firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
The Clinic Series is not available for purchase after the first session on January 11, 2017.
- Is there a payment plan available? Answer: Yes! We do not want cost to be stopping veterinarians and technicians from attending the 2017 MVI Series. If you would like to split the series cost into payments, please contact MVI via email@example.com to discuss details.
- Are there discounted programs available? Answer: Yes! DVMs and clinics that purchase all three DVM sessions prior to the first session on January 11, 2017 receive each session at a discounted rate of $495 per session plus the Periodontal Disease Diagnosis and Treatment session for technicians for free!
This discount is no longer available after the first session on January 11, 2017.
- Where are the sessions held? Answer: The 4 sessions for the 2017 MVI Series will be held on the University of Minnesota campus at:
Ben Pomeroy Student-Alumni Learning
1964 Fitch Avenue
St. Paul, MN 55108
- Photographic Images: Registration and attendance at, or participation in, the MVI Series or individual sessions and other activities constitutes an agreement by the registrant to MVI’s use and distribution (both now and in the future) of the registrant or attendee’s image and/or voice. This includes the use and distribution in photographs, videos, electronic reproductions, and audiotapes of such events and activities. To be excluded from this, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.